Saturday, October 31, 2009

Noah's Birthday Party

Noah's first birthday party will always be one to remember with the power going out for about 6hrs, having to take the pizza to my mom's to cook, the frosting being peeled off the cake because I didn't have toothpicks & stuck the foil on anyway{oops}, to just craziness with kids & adults running every which way. However, we had a great time & I do hope that those who came agreed. Now all I have to do is clean up everything that we had already cleaned the past two days because it definitely is no longer clean lol. It was a good day & Noah loves all his new toys{so does Emily :D}. Thank you to those who came & also for those who bought gifts for Noah.

P.S. I'm really bad about thank you cards so this may be all you see of that.

No comments: