Thursday, February 18, 2010

Well...

I know I have been really bad about keeping up with my blog. It is more out of guilt then anything else. I have been making obesity jokes about myself lately to let people know that I am OK with how big I am, but if you really know me you can see right through those. I have gained 15lbs since Christmas. That really isn't far enough away to ever gain that much. I have been going through some things mentally & spiritually that I hope with God's grace that I(We) are finally over coming these obstacles. If you think of it, please pray for my long journey mentally, spiritually & physically.

Weight Journal: I now weigh a grand total of 210.6lbs.

Fitness Journal: Richard & I took the kids on a 30min walk today around the neighborhood. I also have a new workout video called, The Biggest Loser: Last Chance Workout that I did today. So my total workout time(including the walk) was 1hr & 10min.

2 comments:

Alice said...

You are such a beautiful person, Shannon. Inside & out! I am praying that God will continue to work in your life as you try to please Him in all area's of your life.

GO GIRL!

I love you.

Shannon said...

Thank you for the encouragement Ally. I love you too :D